As someone who is a keen listener of music I’m always eager for December to come and for me to happily be able to blast out Christmas hits until my hearts content. Over the years I’ve heard many different songs, someone being covered by different artists which means they bring along a different sound then the original or just generally new songs. However every once in a while you uncover an old gem that you can’t help but replay until the lyrics are tattooed on your brain for the next fortnight. Yesterday i happened to have a cleaning day which meant it was the perfect time to have this music session, that is also how i got the thought of this post.
My Christmas Playlist 2016
- Pentatonix – O Come, All Ye Faithful.
- Mariah Carey – All I Want For Christmas
- Little Mix – Christmas (Baby Still Come Home)
- Ariana Grande – Santa Baby ft Liz Gilles
- The Pogue – Fairytale Of New York ft Kirsty MacColl
- Michael Buble – Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
- Wham! – Last Christmas
- Ariana Grande- Santa Tell Me
- Destinys Child – 8 Days Of Christmas
- *NSYNC – Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
- Girls Aloud – I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
- John Denver – Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer
- Steps – Merry Christmas Everyone
- Justin Bieber – Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (Arthur Christmas Version)
- Michael Buble – Its Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
- Christina Aguilera – Christmas Time
- Jessica Simpson – I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
- Leona Lewis – One More Sleep
- Carpenter – Silent Night
- Frank Sinatra – Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
So there you have it, just in case you wondered what i will be listening to this Christmas. Whats number one on your Christmas playlist this year?
Dont forget to follow my blog as every day up until Christmas i will be posting a blog post!!
Have a good day
December 1st: 24 Days Leading Up To Christmas
December 2nd: Giving At Christmas
December 3rd: Santa Claus was in my living room?
December 4th: Anxiety at Christmas…
December 5th: Christmas Decorating…
December 6th: My favourite Christmas treat…
December 7th: Christmas over the years….
December 8th: 20 Blogmas Ideas….